This simple guide is about Zenith Bank Transfer Code which is a USSD code for Zenith Eazybanking. With this Eazybanking, your banking experience with Zenith bank is enhanced because you can send money,buy airtime, check account balance and many other tasks without going to the banking hall.
With the Zenith bank transfer code you can now carry out a money transfer from Zenith Bank to other banks on your mobile device anywhere and at any time convenient for you. *966# is the USSD Code to transfer money from Zenith Bank to other banks or send and buy airtime on your mobile device with or without internet but before using this code, read and apply the guide on this page.
What To Know About Zenith Bank Transfer (USSD) Code
Below are the features and benefits of Zenith bank ussd code you have to know.
- Open Zenith Account.
- Purchase Airtime (Self & Third Party).
- Transfer Funds (Inter & Intra).
- Check Account Balance.
- Update BVN.
- Reset PIN and Password.
- Deactivate Mobile Banking Profile.
- Bills Payments.
Now let see the code for all Zenith bank transaction.
All Zenith Bank USSD Codes And Formats
|Check Account balance||*966*00#|
|Buy Airtime For Self||*966*Amount#|
|Buy Airtime For Others||*966*Amount*Phone number#|
|Transfer Funds||*966*Amount*Account Number#|
|Reset Mobile Banking/USSD Password and Pin||*966*60#|
|Deactivate Mobile Banking Profile||*966*20*0#|
|Pay Bills||*966*7*Amount*Customer ID#|
How to Activate Zenith Bank Mobile Banking Profile
To get started with Zenith bank ussd code, you need to first register and have mobile banking profile with zenith bank.
To do that, you must meet the following requirements.
- You must have a Naira (Savings or Current) account with zenith bank.
- An alert number (number registered to your bank account).
- Any mobile device (Even Nokia torch will work).
- Last 4-digit of your ATM card (Master or Visa).
Once you have the above requirements,you can now dial *966*0# and follow the onscreen commands that pops up.
How To Check Zenith Bank Account Balance
To check your Zenith Bank account balance, simply dial *966*00# and follow the onscreen command that pops up.
You will see a message that says “Retrieving your balance” and receive an sms containing your account(s) balance(s)
Zenith Bank Airtime Recharge Code – How To Buy Airtime
You can easily buy airtime for your phone number (self) or other numbers (3rd party) using the zenith bank recharge code below.
- Dial *966*amount#.
- Complete airtime recharge using your authentication PIN.
Or dial *966# >> 4 to purchase airtime >> 1 for self recharge >> Amount >> 4 digit PIN.
Third (3rd) Party Recharge
- Dial *966*amount*Phone Number#.
- Complete mobile recharge using authentication PIN.
Or *966# >> 4 to purchase airtime >> 2 for others >> Enter recipient’s phone number >> Select recipients network (mtn, glo, airtel, 9mobile) >> Amount >> PIN.
Zenith Bank Mobile Transfer Code – How To Transfer Money
With code to transfer money from zenith bank, you can perform both.
- Inter bank transfer (transfer from zenith bank to other Nigerian banks).
- Intra bank transfer (zenith to zenith money transfer).
Unlike most Nigerian banks, zenith bank transfer code is the same for both intra and inter bank transfer.
- Dial *966*Amount*Account Number# on the phone number registered to your zenith bank account.
- Let’s say you are transferring 5000 Naira to 0123456789, dial *966*5000*0123456789#.
- Select the recipient’s bank.
- Complete the transfer using your zenith 4-digit authentication PIN.
- You will be notified for successful transfer.
Another way to do this is to.
Dial *966# >> 5 to transfer funds >> follow on-screen guide from here.
Zenith Bank Transfer limits & charges
Cumulative transfer limit is N100,000 (One hundred thousand Naira) daily. However, you can visit any Zenith Bank branch near you to request for an increase in your daily limit.
Transfers to other Zenith Bank Account is free. However, we’re not able to verify how much it costs to transfer to other banks for now.
Zenith Bank Swift Code
If you want to see Zenith bank Swift code, click here to see Zenith bank swift code
Other Zenith Bank USSD Code
- To Open an Account: *966*0#.
- Reset Mobile Banking Password & PIN: *966*60#.
- To De-Activate Mobile Banking Profile: *966*20*0#.
- DsTv Nigeria & PHCN Bills Payments: *966*7*Amount*Customer ID#.
- Other Zenith Billers: *966*6*Biller code*Amount#.
Zenith Bank Customer Care Number
The Zenith Bank Customer service is: 01 278 7000
For more detail guide on how to contact the customer care service with different numbers and email,see the Zenith Bank Customer Care.
Other Bank USSD Codes:
- Ecobank Transfer Code
- FirstBank Mobile App
- FirstBank WhatsApp Banking
- FirstBank Transfer Code
- UBA Transfer Code
- Access Bank Transfer Code
- Unity Bank Transfer Code
- Keystone Bank Transfer Code
- How To Transfer Money With Wema Bank Transfer Code
That’s it on Zenith Bank Transfer code, don’t forget to ask us any question on the comment box and share this page with friends on Facebook, WhatsApp or Twitter.