Google Adsense auto ads is a great way to increase your Adsense earnings because Google will automatically optimise your ads for better performance. After seeing the new version of Auto ads, I think it’s time to take advantage of it. Setting up auto ads on your site is simple, just copy the code given to you by Google and place it between the header of your website manually or using plugin.
How about setting up auto ads on amp?
Considering the fact that traffic these days are coming from mobile and to be on a better position of getting these traffic, you need to install amp on your site.
Now that you have installed amp, how about setting up auto ads on amp, well I will show you two methods you can use to set up auto ads on amp pages of your site.
2 Methods To Setup Auto Ads On Amp
The first method can be used for those that have AMPforWP installed on their wordpress site while the second method can be used if you are using other plugin for your amp. I am currently using the first method and it’s cool. Without much ado, let’s get the deal done.
1st Method: How To Set Up Auto Ads On AMPforWP
- Login to your wordpress dashboard.
- Go to WordPress admin area ->AMP option panel -> Settings -> Advance settings.
- Enter HTML in Header: In head tag, you need to add Auto Ads script tag.
- Enter HTML in Body (beginning of body tag): In body tag, you need to add Auto Ads tag.
- Click on save changes button your Auto Ads will be displayed on AMP pages.
2nd Method: How To Set Up Auto Ads With ADSforWP
- First Download ADSforWP Plugin from here.
- Install and activate it
- Ads option will be displayed on the WordPress dashboard ->Ads Option -> create new Ads.
- Select the AdSense Option then Select the type Ads “Auto Ads” then you need to enter the data client ID ( publisher ID )
- Click on Publish button your Auto Ads will be displayed on AMP pages.
I hope this article helpful. Let me know the method you used on the comment section and don’t forget to check out other articles like how to monetize your blog.